Michael L. Leetzow, B.C.S.
Email: Click here to contact
Practice Areas: Intellectual Property, Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Georgia, 1991 (Inactive)
- Florida and District of Columbia, 1992
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- BS, Georgia Institute of Technology, with Hightest Honor
- MS, University of Florida
- JD, Washington College of Law, The American University
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
A Florida board-certified intellectual property lawyer, Mr. Leetzow previously practiced intellectual property law at two large Washington DC intellectual property law firms and a Fortune 500 company. He has extensive patent prosecution experience in the fields of medical devices and medical imaging (CT, MRI, ultrasound), golf clubs and related devices, office products, flour-milling equipment and processes, and fiber optic devices and processes. Also, he has experience in trademark prosecution and infringement issues. He has served as an expert witness for patent and royalty issues in litigation where the jury awarded the client more than $550 million in damages, and the case later settled for $1.35 billion.